Written by Cashmear Marshall & Illustrated by Daniel Butler
This book was written to raise awareness about Alopecia.
About this Book:
About the Author:
Cashmear Marshall is an aspiring author born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. As a child, Cashmear had to deal with many challenges. At the age of 13, she was diagnosed with lupus. The challenges Cashmear faced inspired her to write. After obtaining her bachelor's degree from Northeastern Illinois University she decided to write her first children’s book. She hopes to provide words of encouragement to others through her writing.
- Purpose: Alopecia Awareness
- ISBN: 978-1-94651-2512
- Reading Level: 1st - 3rd grade
- Age Range: 7 - 9 years old
- Paperback: 29 pages
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.07 x 8.5 inches
- Publisher: ImagineWe Publishers